PRESENT CONTINUOUS EXERCISES 1 ANSWERS

Answers

1. camping
2. swimming
3. travelling
4. walking
5. having
6. writing
7. cooking
8. shopping

Answers

1. His dad and brother are cycling to the shops.
2. We aren´t travelling in Japan.
3. I am sunbathing on the beach.
4. She isn´t watching TV.
5. They aren´t swimming in the sea.
6. Sue is staying at home today.

Answers

1. Is your dad working today?
Yes, he is.
2. Are you having a good time on holiday?
Yes, I have.
3. Is your mum cooking dinner now?
Yes, she is.
4. Are your friends playing football?
Yes, they are.

Answers

1. Where are you going on holiday ?
2. What is he cooking for dinner?
3. Who is going to England?
4. Where are you staying?

Answers

1. I am watching a reality show on TV.
2. My favourite team is winning!
3. Someone is swimming in the sea.
4. Two people are cooking dinner on the beach.
5. We aren´t watching a soap opera.
6. I´m not doing my homework.
7. Mum is reading a magazine.
8. My brother isn´t listening to the radio.
9. Dad isn´t cooking dinner.
10. Tara is talking by phone.
11. Joe is playing on the computer.
12. Who is watching TV?
13. Tina is doing grammar exercises.
14. I´m eating a pizza.
15. We are sitting in the classroom.
16. I´m not writing an email.
17. Amy isn´t going to school today.
18. We aren´t having fun today.
19. My team isn´t winning the match.
20. My parents are driving to work now.
21. Are they reading magazines? Yes, they are.
22. Are you learning English? Yes I am.
23. Is Helen writing a letter? No, she isn´t.
24. Is Sarah playing the guitar? Yes, she is.
25. We aren´t playing basketball.



Entradas populares de este blog

PAST CONTINUOUS EXERCISES ANSWERS

PAST SIMPLE EXERCISES 1 ANSWERS

USED TO EXERCISES ANSWERS