USED TO EXERCISES ANSWERS

1) I / live in a flat when I was a child.
[ I used to live in a flat when I was a child ]

2) We / go to the beach every summer?
[ Did we use to go to the beach every summer ]

3) She / love eating chocolate, but now she hates it
[ She used to love eating chocolate but now she hates it ]

4) He / not / smoke
[ He didn't use to smoke ]

5) I / play tennis when I was at school
[ I used to play tennis when I was at school ]

6) She / be able to speak French, but she has forgotten it all
[ She used to be able to speak French, but she has forgotten it all ]

7) He / play golf every weekend?
[ Did he use to play golf every weekend ]

8) They both / have short hair
[ They both used to have short hair ]

9) Julie / study Portuguese
[ Julie used to study Portuguese ]

10) I / not / hate school
[ I didn't use to hate school ]
 
 
 
David Beckham used to play for Manchester United.score
We didn't use to have a computer, but we do now.score
Did they use to (they) work together?score
That restaurant used to be a clothes shop.score
She didn't use to like him, but now they're married.score
Where did you use to (you) go to school?score
There used to be a police station here.score
I didn't use to like vegetables, but I do now.score

Entradas populares de este blog

PAST CONTINUOUS EXERCISES ANSWERS

PAST SIMPLE EXERCISES 1 ANSWERS